Coral Rehabilitation Summer Course
For the first time in Malapascua with FKD Eco!
Take advantage of a one-week half-board course dedicated to coral propagation - open from July 1 to August 31.
On the agenda: enjoy the official Sea Shepherd Dive and Ocean Quest coral propagation course.
This method of propagation - accessible to all - is currently the most ecological method available on the market.
Certification and courses:
899€ (-5% for groups of 2 to 4 people and for members French Kiss Divers , -10% for groups of more than 4 people).
Possibility to pass your OpenWater before starting the course. (299€ extra)
|Minimum age to participate:||10|
|Prerequisites for certification:||OpenWater|
|Number of theoretical sessions:||1|
|Number of sessions in swimming pool/sheltered environment:||/|
|Number of dives in the natural environment:||10|
|Maximum depth for training:||12 m|
|Duration for the training program:||8 days|
On the program:
- Day 1: arrival/installation + theoretical course on coral propagation
- Day 2 : workshop propagation principle + 1 adventure deep/check dive
- Day 3: 2 dives of coral propagation
- Day 4: 2 Coral propagation dives + Celebrating Party
- Day 5: Morning rest + 1 Clean Up dive + Eco presentation evening
- Day 6 : beach cleaning + snorkeling crown of thorn
- Day 7 : 2 deep dives : thresher sharks at Monad Shoal and Gato Islands.
- Day 8: 1 nursery dive to check the replanted corals
- Transfers from Cebu airport
- Breakfasts and lunches
- 10 dives
- The necessary equipment for the dives.
- Sea Shepherd Dive & Ocean Quest Coral Spread Certification
- A personalized T-shirt
Not Included :
- Transportation to Cebu
- Evening meals
- Additional certifications.