Become an Assistant Instructor with FKD!
The Assistant Instructor training will allow you to deepen your knowledge of the SSI system, its history, its philosophy and its pedagogy.
You will learn to give theoretical and practical presentations, and at the end of the course you will be able to teach diving to beginners during the Try Dive and Open Water programs.
Certification and courses:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have an approved RSTC medical certificate
- To be certified Dive Master
- 100 dives minimum
- Possess the equipment of a professional diver
- Have a first aid, CPR and O2 certification, validated in the last 2 years
Once certified as an Assistant Instructor you will be able to :
- Take Try Dive up to 5 meters (Baptism)
- Conducting the Scuba Skill Update program
- Teach the theoretical and practical part of theOpen Water course in shallow water, under the indirect supervision of an instructor.
- Accompany the Open Water students during the exploration part of the dives 2,3 and 4 at a maximum ration of 2/1
- Become a Training Specialist if you don't want to become an Open Water Instructor, but want to teach some specialties like underwater photography or navigation...