Get your level 1 with FKD!
With this certification, a new world opens up to you and you will be able to explore the seabed up to 18 meters anywhere in the world.
During this course, you will learn the basics of scuba diving, the different techniques of this activity, you will become familiar with the equipment and learn to use it safely. Your Open Water certification is recognized worldwide by all organizations (SSI, PADI, NAUI, CMAS, ANMP, BSAC, FFESSM...).
You will be certified as an Open Water Diver after having learned to perform about 20 exercises in shallow water, such as buoyancy control and emergency procedures, and after having completed 4 open water dives where you will apply the different techniques learned in class and in shallow water.
Certification and courses:
18 500 PHP (± 320€)
- Day 1 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - 1st discovery dive and theoretical reading
- Day 2 8h30-17h00 - Morning theory / Afternoon: 2 dives (12 m)
- Day 3 8h30-17h00 - Morning theory + exam / Afternoon: 2 dives (18 m)
|Minimum age to participate:||10|
|Prerequisites for certification:||Know how to swim|
|Number of theoretical sessions:||2 + online|
|Number of sessions in swimming pool/sheltered environment:||3|
|Number of dives in the natural environment:||4|
|Maximum depth for training:||18 m|
|Duration for the training program:||3 days|
- A good physical condition and a good motivation will be the keys to the success of your training.
- During the course, you will be required to swim 200 meters without a buoy and maintain positive buoyancy for 10 minutes.
- If you are between 10 and 14 years old, you can obtain your Open Water Junior certification, the structure of the course is almost the same, the only difference will be the depth at which you can dive: 12 meters for those under 12 years old, 18 meters for the others.